The Double Seam Tear-down Kit
The MFM is designed for the small fillers who don’t require the high capacity of our bigger systems and desire an easy to handle system at a very attractive price. The system uses the Teardown Method to evaluate the seam which is a measurement requiring cutting & tearing down of the Double seam.
This system enables manual seam evaluations both externally and internally.
Measuring parameters externally are: seam height, seam thickness. Measuring parameters internally are: end hook, body hook. Calculated parameters: actual overlap, body hook butting.
- Metop Micrometer to measure seam height, end
- hook and body hook.
- Seam thickness gauge.
- Metop Seam Cutter to evaluate wrinkles.
- Nipper to remove end hook.
- Attractive robust bag to fit and store the system as well as bring it on the go.
- Metops ultimate can guide to help understand the seam and detect faults and defects.
- All neccessary tools.